Best bread machine

"Glenn" <rockymtn@sprynet.com>
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:28:01 -0700
v101.n018.9
   Hi All.

I tried the search engine but it returned way too much stuff!  I'm looking
for a consensus on what is the best bread machine to buy?  My old Hitachi
is on it's last crumbs and I need to start interviewing replacements
NOW!  I prefer to stay away from the horizontal loaf machines UNLESS they
are good at making a good, long loaf.  I don't like the giant blob of bread
I've seen come from some of these models.  It seems to me you lose just as
many slices when you get to the middle and have to deal with the paddle hole.

Thanks,

Glenn.