ciabatta

Cherie Ambrosino <cambros2@optonline.net>
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:58:51 -0500
v101.n016.12
Good morning to all - my name is Cherie and I'm new to the list, although I
was on for a year or two around 1996 [then off line for awhile].  Right now
I'm looking for a good recipe for CIABATTA, and any advice as to why those
have such a huge 'crumb' [is it a sponge or what?] I use a kitchenaid and
an electric oven, have had abms, but just don't have the room right now
:)  Plus the kids like to play in the dough [unfortunately - they're 1 and
nearly 3 so very little actual help :)]  TIA for any help - Cherie