Old Timers Disease...

TheGuamTarheels@webtv.net (Bob)
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 09:19:33 -0400 (EDT)
v100.n068.9
Hi, guys.  Before the Bread Bakers and Daily Bread lists crashed, and
before I went on my recent trip to New England, I had received some
requests for some bread recipes.  I promised to post them, but I have
forgotten which ones "were in demand."  I think one was Jewish deli rye,
but I can't remember the others.  Please let me know what I have promised
and I will post them forthwith.  By the way, our newspaper carried an
article recently on Brother Peter Rinehart.  The article included his
recipe for Struan bread.  I have made this and it is really great.  If
anyone wants it, I will (Here I go again) be happy to post it.

Bob - The Tarheel Baker