ARTISAN BAKING ACROSS AMERICA

Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:34:48 -0700
v100.n067.12
Here is a listing from Jessica's Biscuit that I got via email.

Congratulations Maggie!!  This will be a wonderful addition to my bread
cookbook library.

The Breads, the Bakers, the Best Recipes!

ARTISAN BAKING ACROSS AMERICA by Maggie Glezer Copyright October 2000 Item
#00812  List Price: $40.00  Jessica's Biscuit Price: $28.00  30% OFF LIST!

http://www.ecookbooks.com/products.html?item=00812

Impeccable recipes that reproduce the excellence and craft of the best
breads being made today, scaled down and written for the home kitchen.  In
addition to the recipes, the author offers sumptuous color photography and
portraits of the bakers, in words and pictures, that tell the story of
America's artisan bread movement from the wheat breeders in Kansas, to a
gristmill in Rhode Island, to specialty bakers from Berkeley, California,
to Long Island City, New York.