locating Lora Brody products in Whole Foods

Blanche007@aol.com
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 17:19:18 EDT
v100.n060.6
In a message dated 9/2/00 3:23:18 PM, bread-bakers-errors@lists.best.com
writes:
>Recently I was disappointed to find Whole Foods no is no longer carrying
>non-fat, non-instant dried milk. And also  discovered they aren't carrying
>Lora Brody's products, either.  This is so frustrating.

Hi - we're in lots of Whole Foods, but not all of them.  If you let me know
which one you use, I can contact them and try to get my products in.
Otherwise they are available by through my website<A
HREF="http://www.lorabrody.com";>www.lorabrody.com</A> and through the King
Arthur flour Baker's Catalogue.  I am always happy to send free samples to
anyone who emails me their name and address - lora brody