Oiled Stoneware

ssmaust@juno.com
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 00:21:07 -0400
v100.n059.4
Yvonne,
I don't know what kind of baking stones you are using but when I worked
with Pampered Chef they said that we could remove some grease problems by a
paste of baking soda.  Let it set awhile first before you remove it.  We
also could put the stone in a self-cleaning oven to take it back to its
original pre-seasoned state if we wanted to start all over again.

They have a 10 inch round baker that would work well for the round loaves
someone was asking about.  It has about a 1 inch side.  They always said
that their unglazed stoneware absorbed out the extra moisture for nice
crusty bread.

Sharon
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.