substitution for basket

"Jazzbel" <jazzbel@grouper.batelnet.bs>
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 07:52:22 -0400
v100.n059.2
From: Susan Newman <Susie22@mindspring.com>
 >I am dying to make nice round, fat loaves of bread but don't want to pop
 >for KA's expensive coiled baskets.  Any suggestions on what I can use
 >rather than just forming the loaf and having it spread out while rising?

How about a greased ring from a springform pan???

Later, Jazzbel

  Some friend have a habit of wearing these big time shirt.
The other night a fella come and tell me "I wearing a $25 custom-made
shirt".
I look at him and laugh 'cause I remember when all of we used
to "Thank God for Robin Hood Flour".  That's right, Flour Bag...
--Ronnie butler "Goin' down Burma Road".