Re: Baking Stones

ImHam@aol.com
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 22:50:12 EDT
v100.n059.1
Try making a baking soda paste (baking soda and water)and scrubbing it with a
soft sponge.  If it's really tough, you can let the paste sit on the stone
overnight and scrub again.

Good luck!
Helen

<<
  I'm hoping someone out there will have a way to help with this:  The father
  of a good friend of mine used one of my stoneware pizza rounds, and
  unfortunately he sprayed it with oil (I guess to help the dough not stick).
  Does anyone have a way I can get the oil off?  He also put it in a
  dishwasher.  The stoneware looks glazed now.  It still bakes ok, I just don't
  get the same results I did pre-greasing.  Any help or ideas?  Many thanks! >>