Answer to Excerpt from a book

Elisabeth Keene <swanmore@yahoo.com>
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 18:36:59 -0700 (PDT)
v100.n053.9
Hello,

Sorry I can't write at great length here today, but I think you will find
most of the answers to your questions in a WONDERFUL book by Elizabeth
David called English Bread and Yeast Cookery. It may be out of print as it
was published about 25 years ago for the first time, but as she is a
classic cookery writer in Britain, it may be available as a paperback from
Penguin. It is a very comprehensive book about bread cookery in the British
Isles and as you are obviously interested in bread, you would find it very
interesting anyway! I'm from Britain, and as I live in Tokyo I can't get
good bread, and her book has helped me a lot.

Elisabeth Keene