Grain Master Whisper Mill

Arizonemo@aol.com
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:49:08 EDT
v100.n050.8
I just saw an impressive demo by Gary and Linda of Kitchen Specialties (Salt
Lake City, UT) in Santa Fe, where they milled and baked fresh whole wheat
bread using the Grain Master Whisper Mill (see URL:

     http://www.boschmixers.com/appliances/mills.html

If this has been covered in previous post(s), please let me know.

But if not, do any of you have direct, personal experience with this $300
grain mill? I'm a baking instructor, and this will be very useful, if it
really works as promoted. Otherwise, do you recommend a different mill for
home or classroom use?

All help and strong opinions are welcome. Thanks very much in advance.

Long live our bread list!

Nemo