Chat: Advice for convection

"Jenny Hensley" <hensley@columbus.rr.com>
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 23:15:15 -0400
v100.n050.7
Hello to all fellow bread lovers (..or those who at least love the process).
I've just moved into a new home and purchased a micro/oven convection combo
oven.  They both are convection, and have this great conversion program that
I've used for pizza, cookies, etc, but no breads yet..until this week.  Does
anyone have any recommendations and/or warnings about the convection baking
with breads..It's a KA oven, and so far so good.  However, I hate to admit
it, but the first time I went to bake it in I looked for the
knobs>>needlesstosay, I had to read up quickly on how it basically
functioned!!

Thanks,
Jenny