Cold Rise and Thank-you

Dimity@aol.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:13:49 EDT
v100.n048.7
I just wanted to say how impressed I am with this bread list.  I've been on
it for a couple of years and continually learn new information.

The latest was the discovery of the No Need to Knead book and cold
refrigerator rising for bread.  This is wonderful.  The cold rise makes the
bread tastes fabulous and is reminiscent of my Italian grandmother's meals.
Nobody wrote down or remembered how she made much of anything - sad to say.

I'm slowly working my way through each recipe in the book and thoroughly
enjoying the experience.  And I never would have learned about it, if it
hadn't been talked about here on the bread bakers list.

Thank-you one and all for the great discussions, sharing of recipes and info
on books.

Diane
Dimity@aol.com