congratulations & muffin recipes

"Joan and Larry Ross" <rosskat@pipeline.com>
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:00:56 -0400
v100.n046.12
Dear Reggie and Jeff,

Nice new web site! I can't wait until the recipes are up.

I have added your new web site to my favorite links section on my web page

Here are some summer muffins for all to enjoy and  also to celebrate your
new page!!!

I've tried to include some different but definitely tasty muffins.

Kiwi Muffins

2 cups flour
1 Tbs. baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 egg
1 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
2/3 cup ripe, peeled chopped kiwi fruit

Combine wet ingredients. Combine dry ingredients. Combine both mixtures
together, don't over blend.
Stir in kiwi fruit.
Fill muffin cups 1/2 to 2/3 full Bake in a preheated 400F until tested
done, about 20 to 25 minutes. About 12 standard muffins

Fruit Cocktail Muffins

2 cups flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter cut in cubes
3/4 cup milk
1 egg
1 cup well drained fruit cocktail
Topping:
1 tbs sugar
1 tsp. grated lemon rind
1/4 tsp mace

Combine the dry ingredients. Cut in  the butter. Mix egg and milk and stir
into mixture. Blend in the fruit cocktail.
Fill muffin cups 1/2 to  2/3 full. Combine topping and lightly sprinkle over
tops.
Bake in preheated 425F oven until tested done, about 20 to 25 minutes. Yield
about 12 standard.

Buttermilk Blueberry Muffins

2 1/2 cups flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 cup sugar
dash salt
1 cup buttermilk
2 eggs beaten
1/4 pound  butter melted
1 1/2 cup blueberries

Blend dry ingredients together. Combine wet ingredients together. Mix both
mixtures just to combine. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups or tins
over 1./2 full.  Bake in a 400F oven 20 to 25 minutes or tested done

Visit our web page: personal as well as fabulous baking & culinary topics
Find new as well as and old favorite recipes
and primers to help you bake almost anything!
http://www.pipeline.com/~rosskat/