Fw: Ultimate Bread Machine

"Griffin Software" <gunks33@hotmail.com>
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:22:31 -0700
v100.n038.12
  From: Larry Klevans  wrote " I purchased a new Breadman Ultimate ABM.  The
  new machine, which has a much stronger
  mixing cycle makes much finer bread.  It sometimes takes a long time to mix
  all of the ingredients from the corners of the pan ( this is in response to
  a recent question). The only negative that I have experienced is that the
  dough is not evenly distributed in the bottom of the pan and the finished
  loaf is higher on one end."

  I to have a Breadman Ultimate.  I got around the first problem by using a
small rubber spatula and pushing the flour in the corners into the middle.
(I know you don't have to do it, but its quicker)  I also always watch the
dough, for some reason I almost always have to add flour to the recipes.
Your last problem, the loaf being bigger on one end.. I do not have that
problem with my machine.  Which makes me wonder if your dough is not to
thick and it can't settle down flat on the bottom of the pan.. Try adding
some more water, or less flour next time.

Three pages for Easter... Lots of good info.. Keep up the good work Reggie.