Everyday Whole Wheat Bread

Sandi@healthforyouministry.com
15 Apr 100 23:42:58 Eastern Standard Time
v100.n036.4
This is what I use to make up 4-6 loaves for our daily  bread.  Today I
made hamburger buns for the burgers on the grill!

Enjoy!
Sandi
http://healthforyouministry.com

* Exported from MasterCook *

                         EVERYDAY WHOLE WHEAT BREAD

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 0     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    :

   6               cups  very warm water -- 100 degrees
      2/3           cup  honey
      2/3           cup  canola oil
   3        tablespoons  dough enhancer
   3        tablespoons  vital gluten
   2          teaspoons  sea salt
   5               cups  fresh ground wheat flour
   3        tablespoons  yeast ( SAF)

Mix this in the BOSCH on setting # 1.  Let set until bubbly- at least 15
minutes and no more than 30 minutes.
Then add more fresh milled flour until the sides begin to clear, changing
to speed #2 when dough gets stiffer.  Begin timing your kneading now for
9-11 minutes.
Place dough with oiled hands onto oiled countertop.  Cover with towel and
let set for 25-35 minutes.  It will be huge!
Put dough into prepared pans and let rise (covered)  till just over the
top of the pans.
Bake at preheated oven of 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
I make 8  inch loaves, 10 inch loaves and 12 inch loaves- I have to cook
the larger loaves about 40 minutes. If you use Kamut it seems to take a
few minutes longer too!
Take loaves out of pans and let cool on rack.
TO BRAID:  Take enough dough for one loaf, make three long strips and
braid.  Enough from one loaf of dough for 2-3 long braids. Let rise for 30
mins, cook at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Serve hot with FRESH COFFEE and enjoy!

   "Great for breads, rolls, braided rolls and more!"
Yield:
   "2/3 loaves"

Per serving: 1972 Calories (kcal); 145g Total Fat; (63% calories from fat);
1g Protein; 186g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 3769mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 29 Fat;
12 1/2 Other Carbohydrates

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0