Bread Holes

Lynn E Cragholm <lest2@juno.com>
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:54:50 -0900
v100.n031.18
Joe:

The holes you desire in bread are obtained primarily via a wet dough that
is stirred but little.  I strongly urge you to secure a book written by
Suzanne Dunaway, entitled, "No Need to Knead," published in 1999 by
Hyperion, 114 Fifth Avenue, New York NT 10011.  This book specializes in
wet dough recipes.   I purchased my copy of the book from King Arthur,
but I don't see it listed in the last KA catalog.  Copies still may be
available, though.  Sorry, I don't have an old catalog so I can look up
the ordering code number for you.

Lynn Cragholm
Anchorage AK

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!