Sourdough in ABM

"Amy A. Smereck" <aasmereck@mindspring.com>
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:05:43 +0000
v100.n027.4
Anyone have a good recipe to start a starter??
AND any recipes for using a sourdough starter in an ABM?

Thanks in advance,
Maureen

I recently checked out of the library a book called Rustic Bread from your
Bread Machine by Butts and someone else.  It had directions for incubating
a starter in the ABM and, I think, starting one.  Plus recipes using
starters, most in dough mode to be shaped into artisan-type loaves.  I
didn't get to try the recipes, because I had a baby the day the book was
due.  Hopefully I will bake again some day.  The recipes here sound wonderful.

Amy