Scones

Frank.Yuhasz@pentairpump.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:44:43 -0500
Stewart's web site at www.marthastewart.com
that Anton Edelmann made on her program, Martha Stewart Living.  Click on
television, and then program guide, to get to the detail of 8 February
2000.  Edelmann is the chef at the Savoy Hotel in London, and several
recipes from his new book were given on the web site.  I have not yet tried
the recipe, but it is pretty moderate in terms of richness, and could
easily be modified to suit your whim.  (Some scone recipes seem to be an
exercise in how much cream and butter they can cram into a scone and not
have it melt away......not my idea of good eating!)   There's also some tea
sandwiches and cinnamon madeleines in this segment, and instruction on
preparing the perfect cup of tea.   Enjoy!

Happy Baking!
Carolyn Dandalides