Zo Bread Machine

"Ed & Carol Kessner" <kessner@bossig.com>
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 10:44:54 -0800
v100.n017.11
Hi Reggie and list,
I am so disappointed. King Arthur Bakers Catalog tells me they are not
going to sell the Zo, but will sell the Breadman instead.

Where could I find a Zo to buy for a gift?

Why aren't they selling it anymore?  Are there problems with the Zo? I did
have to have two bread pans replaced.  The original one leaked rusty water
the first time I used it and the paddles were not coated properly.  The
second pan's coating started to corrode in the upper right corner and
continually got worse. Other than that I really like the machine.

I wonder if the company has sold out or what?  There must be some reason
that they aren't handling the Zo besides just giving someone else a
chance.  I notice they handle more than one brand of mixers.

What's the scoop?
Carol Kessner    kessner@bossig.com