RE:Zojirushi Swap

"Bill Hatcher" <bhatcher60@earthlink.net>
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 07:24:53 -0500
v099.n066.13
Ben -

I don't have a Zo to swap with your, but thought I would offer a couple of
observations.

Can you make less than a full size loaf?  You could use a smaller loaf so
there would not be as much left over, or at least I can with my Regal which
has a vertical pan.

If the horizontal pan you have doesn't work well doing this, you might try
making French toast with the left over bread.  I have included a recipe for
ABM Italian bread below that I make 2 or 3 times per week.  Should we not
eat it all before it starts going a bit stale, I just stir up some egg,
brown sugar, dash of salt and either Amaretto liqueur or almond extract and
make French toast.  This Italian bread when slightly stale makes just about
the best French toast I have ever eaten.

Good luck on finding a swapper.

- - -
Bill Hatcher
bhatcher60@earthlink.net
Southampton County, Virginia, USA

 > From: Benjamin Strong <ben@strongb.com>
 > Subject: Zojirushi Swap
 > Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 14:23:17 -0600
 >
 > I have a Zoji BBCC-V20 in like-new condition. I believe it is their
 > latest model. The two pound horizontal loaf is too big for the two of
 > us. I would like to swap it for a BBCC-S15, the discontinued 1.5 pound
 > vertical loaf model - preferably with the "Finish Pan" that was formerly
 > available from a nice guy in Florida, who distributed Zoji before he
 > died. Please respond to ben@strongb.com or Fax: 850-477-3133.

                      *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                               Italian Bread

Recipe By     :