Bulk Flour

"heather sarsfield" <izzarina@mac-addict.com>
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 16:44:08 -0500
v099.n066.6
Hi, I am rather new to this list (it seems you all hear that one a lot!!).
I am not a "great" bread baker, but I would like to be, and that is why I
joined this list!
i have a question that I am hoping someone can help me with. I have a large
family (6 children) and thus I do bake a LOT. I would love to be able to
buy good flour for a fairly cheap price in 25-50 lb bags. I have looked
into restaurant distributors, but it seems with most of those you have to
buy in very large quantities. The most I would get at one time would be 100
lbs. I am looking for just general all purpose white flour that is not
bleached (like King Arthur). I would also want it to be good for breads,
for I am baking my own exclusively instead of buying from the store. I hope
this wasn't too long. Thanks in advance for any help you all can give! :-)

Heather Sarsfield

Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com