Hamiltonbook.com

Ameyo@aol.com
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 17:17:28 EDT
v099.n036.4
I've used this source many times, they only take checks and shipping is $3
per order, no matter how many books you order.  I'm in MI and once I send in
my check, it takes about 1 1/2 to 2 wks to get my order.  All the books I've
ordered have arrived in good shape...and most of what I order are cookbooks.
Great prices.  Once you get their regular newsprint catalog, you will see
they have an even bigger selection of cookbooks than whats on their website.
Amey

<http://www.hamiltonbook.com/subject2/brb.html> is a very interesting site
for baking books and a large selection of bread baking books.  The prices
are definitely good.  I haven't dealt with them *yet* .... but with these
prices I am going to do so soon.