newbie

Corleone Lucas <corleone@belau.com>
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 01:31:40 +0900
v099.n031.6
Greetings all from the island of Palau! I thought I saw a couple writing
from the island of GUAM.  It's my first time on the bread-bakers list and I
enjoy very much the great recipes that I have come across.

Anyways,  I am learning to bake breads from different parts of the world.
Therefore, first thing first.  Does anyone know the "original" recipe for
the PULLMAN Bread, like the unforgettable white WONDER bread? The pullman
bread I have had on the island is sweeter, some of my American friends tell
me its should be slightly salty. I don't know.

I would appreciate it if anyone would share that recipe and straighten out
this matter.

Thank you and Happy Baking!

Respectfully,

Corleone lucas