Vienna Bread

Jenny Hensley (hensley@columbus.rr.com) <hensley@columbus.rr.com>
Sun, 16 May 1999 22:02:43 -0400 (EDT)
v099.n026.3
My kids loved this for french bread the next morning..Of course, my husband
liked it fresh with a fresh tomato pasta dish with lots of garlic.

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                               Vienna Bread

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 12   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : None                             Breads-Bread Machine

   1 1/4  cups          water
   1      tablespoon    oil
   1 1/2  teaspoons     sugar
     3/4  teaspoon      salt
   3      cups          bread flour
   3      tablespoons   dry milk
   2      teaspoons     yeast

Place all ingredients in your machines fully assembled pan,
in the order specified by your machines manufacturer.
Select the basic, white or french cycle and press start.

Posted to Recipe Archive -  by RST G <synapse7@home.com> on May 11, 1999.