Potato Bread (fwd)

Coughlin <ccoughli@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:36:00 -0500 (EST)
v098.n075.11
Hi,
   Here is a recipe for a Potato bread that was requested by Lisa, I make
it all the time, got the recipe with my bread machine (Toastmaster).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:49:49 -0500 (EST)
From: Coughlin <ccoughli@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
To: buese@gvi.net
Subject: Potato Bread

Lisa,
   Here is a potato bread recipe I use all the time and love.

egg(s) plus enough               1-lb                1.5 lbs .
water to equal             3/4 c. plus 1 tbl    1 c. plus 8 tsps
oil                        2 tbls               3 tbls
lemon juice                1 tsp                1 tsp
dry milk                   2 tbls.              3 tbls
salt                       1 tsp                1 1/2 tsp
sugar                      4 tsps               2 tbls
white pepper               l/8 tsp              1/8 tsp
potato buds                1/4 cup              1/3 cup
bread flour                2 cups plus 2 tbls   3 cups
active dry yeast           1-1/2 tsp            2-1/4 tsps

Follow in order your machine calls for, and use basic setting.
Hope you enjoy as much as I do.
Cathy