Peter Reinhart's class

Thu, 12 Nov 1998 22:10:30 -0800
v098.n075.10
Is anyone going to attend Peter Reinhart's class on Sat, Nov 21 at noon at
Draegers, San Mateo, CA??  The class will be based on his new book "Crust &
Crumb: Master Formulas For Serious Bakers".  Jeff and I will be there and
we hope if you come we can meet you.

I wanted to share with you that I got a copy of Peter's new book and it is
incredible.  He has included 50 master formulas from which you can produce
as many different breads as your imagination can come up with.  He covers
rustics to complex, from basics to very complex.  There is something for
everyone here and such a wonderful learning tool to continue widening your
experience and knowledge about bread baking.  The photography is superb
also.  Peter also intersperses among the excellent recipes his humor and
shares about his life.

You might recognize another of his books... Brother Juniper's Bread Book:
Slow Rise As Method and Metaphor.  This is another excellent book.. and if
you don't have it already you might consider adding it to your cookbook
library.

Hope to see you there,
Reggie & Jeff