Cabin Rolls - Results

"Caron Rose" <crose@sbd.com>
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 11:42:07 -0500
v098.n074.5
Edria and Bread-Bakers,

I made the Cabin Rolls the other day, first thing in the morning.  I took
them to work while they were still warm, and we had them for breakfast.
They are really good alone,  great with just butter and even better with
blackberry jelly <smile>.  (Of course I had to eat 3 rolls to make sure not
to mix the flavors....  )

If you add the butter and jelly, they go very well with coffee, but since
they are not sweet, so they would go very well with meat and gravy.
Though they are not made with yeast, they still have a 'roll' type texture,
and I am planning on making a bunch this weekend to freeze for Thanksgiving
dinner.  They are extremely easy to make, so it's even something the kids
can do.  I haven't tried adding any ingredients, but I'll bet they'd be
good with cheese or bacon bits, or onions... mmmm now I'm getting hungry
again..

Thanks for posting the recipe.
Caron Rose