Using "Mastercook" recipes

Wyn Achenbaum <wyn@ibm.net>
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 13:52:30 -0400
v098.n061.20
I've been seeing many recipes come across referencing MasterCook, and
finally saw a copy for $15 this week (with Cooking Light).  Can I take
recipes from the BreadBakers digest and import them into MasterCook?  I
tried copying one onto my clipboard, and could get no further.  I have high
hopes that I will find time to settle down with the manual, but since so
many people here appear to be so proficient, I'm hoping for at least a "no,
it can't be done" or a "here's how you start."   Thanks!   Wyn
Wyn Achenbaum

[[*** Note from the listowners (instant answer) ***]]

[[ The easiest way to get the recipes from bread-bakers ]]
[[ into Mastercook is to download the Mastercook cookbook ]]
[[ format files (the ones in the "mc-zip" directory) from ]]
[[ the web site.  Unzip the file and it's a Mastercook cookbook. ]]
[[ The address is at the bottom of every issue of the digest. ]]