Bread Machine/AcaGordie

LoisO43779@aol.com
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 11:46:11 EDT
v098.n061.14
Re refrigerating bread dough.  This works very well.  Try making your rolls at
night and letting them ferment in the refrigerator overnight.  In the morning,
you will have to take them out and let them warm up and rise a bit.

I do bread like that and the refrigeration really retards the fermenting and
gives the bread a wonderful flavor.  FYI I make all our bread by hand using
either my food processor or Kitchen Aid.  It requires very little attention,
just time for the fermenting.

Good luck and see you on Kitmailbox.  Lois in Shelton, WA