Re:Bread Machines

Natalie Frankel <Natalie.Frankel@mixcom.com>
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 10:14:58 -0500
v098.n059.9
I am interested in knowing if anyone has had success with a bread
machine that makes a horizontal loaf.  I haven't heard postiive things about
them.  I assume it would HAVE to have two paddles, otherwise it doesn't
seem that it would mix and knead properly.

So, would respondents to the message below post their responses to the list
or include me in your responses.  Thank you!

Natalie in Milwaukee
natalie.frankel@mixcom.com