Re: Digest bread-bakers.v098.n058

bevmed@ingress.com
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 13:59:45 -0400
v098.n059.8
i finally have to unlurk and answer the detractors of bread machine making.
live in a small apartment in new york city.  i have absolutely NO counter
space
in the kitchen.  there is no place to knead dough unless i want to do it on
the
dining table....NOT!  if i want home made bread i NEED to use a bread machine
because it sits on top of my microwave and therefore doesnt take up any space
since the microwave has it's own stand in a small niche in the kitchen.
also,
some people don't like to knead dough or work with pie crust.  i know i dont
handle pie crust well, though i did make bread by hand when i had a "real"
kitchen in Los Angeles.  so please don't get "uppity" with people who enjoy
using the latest gadgets.  it might turn out the have a reason to do so
outside
of laziness.
phew....glad to get that off my chest :-)

Beverly