bread baking class

Sun, 03 May 1998 12:43:44 -0700
v098.n036.12
I just received a note from Peter Reinhart (the author of "Brother
Juniper's Bread Book") about a class that he will be teaching in San
Francisco.

The class is called "The Whole Grain Wave of the Bread Revolution".  It
runs from 10am to 1pm on Sat, May 16 at Sur le Table, 77 Maiden Lane, San
Francisco.  The phone number is 415-732-7900.  The class costs $40.

Peter does hand-made bread so it won't be bread machine related.  It will
probably have lots of general information.  The people at Sur le Table can
probably give you more information - we didn't ask, we just signed up.

I hope that anyone who lives in the SF Bay Area or who will be visiting
here will consider attending.

Reggie