sweet dough swirl question

"Pam M. Archer" <archer@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:13:21 -0500
v098.n036.11
Hi,

I recently made the sweet dough swirl bread posted here by Breadmachine
Magic. I used the raisen setting and I the beep took out the dough,
flattened it on a plate, filled it, rolled it up and sort of swirled it
back into the machine. I used a filling of brown sugar, cocoa, cinnamon,
and raisens that I've used in a quick bread. The bread turned out tasty,
but a lot of the filling concentrated on the bottom, especially the
raisens. Also, it didn't rise all that well (I used bread flour). I'm
wondering where I might have gone wrong? I really like the concept of this
bread. It would be a great gift bread. Can anyone give me some more tips?

Thanks a bunch,
Pam