Recipe needed: 7-grain bread for ABM

Takt EZ <TaktEZ@aol.com>
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 22:37:07 EDT
v098.n033.3
>Hi,

>I'm looking for an ABM recipe for 7 grain bread using 7 grain cereal.  I
>found one on one of my lists, but my hard drive crashed before I had a
>chance to put it into my MC and back it up.

>Any help would be appreciated.

>Thanx,

>Donna

Hi Donna

Here's your recipe for seven grain bread.  The ingredient list is from
Zojirushi, the directions are from yours truly.  Hope you like the bread.

Happy Baking!

Don

                    *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                            Seven Grain Bread

Recipe By     : Home Bakery Recipe Book by Zojirushi
Categories    : Breads: Yeast

   1 1/3  cups          water
   1      tablespoon    butter
   2      tablespoons   sugar
   1      teaspoon      salt
   3 1/2  cups          bread flour
   1      tablespoon    powdered milk
     2/3  cup           Seven-Grain cereal
   2 1/4  teaspoons     active baker's yeast

Measure ingredients into baking pan in manufacturers recommended order for
your machine.  Press "start" and go shopping.  The machine will do the rest.