Re: Machine thrown to the floor and dented!

Jeff Dwork <jeff@jeff-and-reggie.com>
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 00:20:49 -0700 (PDT)
v098.n031.3
>I know the warranty will not cover this type of damage and am
>unwilling to ship it all the way back to the manufacturer, not
>knowing whether they even repair this type of damage (the plastic
>moulding around the top is also all broken).  Does anyone have any
>suggestions?  Thanks in advance!
>Josee Olivier
>jolivier@autoroute.net

I would contact the manufacturer and explain what happened and ask them
whether they will do anything to help you.  You can remind them that should
you have to buy a new machine that there are many other brands to choose
from.  You never know what is actually covered by the warranty and what
they might do to foster brand loyalty unless you try.  You can also check
with the store where you purchased the machine.

Jeff