white bread

PMangumOK <PMangumOK@aol.com>
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 10:59:41 EST
v098.n025.4
How dull!  However after about a year of browsing, I have a problem that I
hope someone out there can help with.  Sometime last year after I subscribed
to the list, I pulled off a recipe for a 'Best White Bread, Favorite White
Bread'.  I am so sorry, but I can't remember the exact title of the recipe.
The only thing else I can remember is that it contained an egg.  It was the
BEST I have ever tasted, and there was never leftovers in the house when I
made it.  Does anyone out there remember the recipe or perhaps they posted it?
I really appreciate the help, and the great recipes!  Thanks
PMangumOK@aol.com