Hello and paddle woes

shakerbaker@juno.com (Stacey P Reed)
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:10:53 -0500
v098.n024.1
I've been subscribed for awhile, and have enjoyed recipes and
suggestions.  I've been using my Black and Decker bread maker for 2 years
and 3 months (it was a gift).  I've gone to the extreme and now make all
my bread at home.

I too am the victim of a stuck paddle.  I've replaced the pan and paddle
once (on B&D) and intend on trying to get them to give me another one.
(We'll see).

What are some sources (on the web or through catalog, 1-800) for buying
yeast in larger packages and enhancers?  I've seen a couple go through
the list but for a couple of months I've just been saving my digests to
text and importing into Mastercook (so I've missed much of the
conversational posts)--nothing personal, I've just been swamped lately.

Stacey R.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]