Re: Sugar free breads

"Bill Hatcher" <bhatcher@gc.net>
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 16:21:57 -0500
v098.n023.11
While I agree with Bill P. totally on the wonders of sourdough, a good
sugar-free ABM recipe follows.  I have posted it before, but it has been a
while.  I probably make this about 20 to 1 over any other ABM recipe,
usually on
timed bake so it is fresh and warm for breakfast.

Regards.

Bill Hatcher
bhatcher@gc.net
Southampton County, Virginia, USA

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                              Italian Bread

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Bread Machine                    To/From Breadlist
                To/From Eat-L                    To/From Daily Bread

   1 1/3  cups          water
   2      teaspoons     salt
   2      tablespoons   oil
   3 1/2  cups          bread flour