Ginger enhancer

Ruth Provance <rprovanc@gmu.edu>
Wed, 04 Mar 1998 09:54:11 -0800
v098.n021.2
Dear Lori,

As far as how much ascorbic acid to use, the packet of powder from King
Arthur says to use 1/8 tsp for your recipe.  I have no idea how large a
recipe that covers, but that is the amount I am experimenting with.  In
case you didn't know from my message, I use a KitchenAid mixer to make
my bread, not an ABM.

I cut and pasted this out of an archived weekly digest for the recipe
for the homemade dough enhancer: