Yeast

DustyAO <DustyAO@aol.com>
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 23:49:30 EST
v098.n004.9
I just received my bread machine as a Christmas gift and so far every loaf has
come out really well, however, now I want to begin using recipes from sources
other than the recipe book that came with my machine.  My question is...Are
there differences in the type of yeast  that is used?  I have gotten the
impression that some brands are different.  Can I just assume that using the
amount listed in the recipe will be alright, no matter what brand I use?
Also, does anyone have an opinion on fleishmans vs. red star?
Thanks,
Dusty