re: wellbilt and slicers

Stix322 <Stix322@aol.com>
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 12:50:33 EST
v098.n001.16
 hi all,
Rhionnan

if your wellbilt has a plastic paddle, immediately order two more.  probabky
the reason it was missing is that someone's broke, i had a wellbilt with a
plastic paddle and went through 6 in the 3 years i had my machine.  it
finallly bit the dust when making pizza dough and it itself off the counter.
the next machine i purchased is also a wellbilt but it has a metal paddle and
i love it.  they are great machines and other than my paddle breaking from too
much use i loved it.

rodney,

i have a slicer, i think we got it at target and it is well woth the money,
makes beuatiful perfect slices, this one came with an electric knife also.

dj