Hello

rhiannonc@full-moon.com (Rhiannon )
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 22:19:06 -0500
v097.n082.5
Hello folks. I'm new to the list and thought I would introduce myself, I'm
Rhiannon and I live in Indianapolis, and just got a Welbuilt bread machine for
Christmas. Wouldn't you know someone had swiped the dough blade out of it and
I'm waiting for one to be shipped from the Welbuilt people, so I've got
about a
week to research and get my self supplied for this baking thing.

So, I did some bopping around the net, got word of this list serv, signed on
and WOW, I never realized baking with a bread machine would be this
complicated!! I thought you just threw stuff in and that was it. < How
naive!!>

I've bought a couple of pre made mixes from a local grocery store, but know
that eventually I want to start making my own mixes. Any suggestions or advice
of good products, recipes, etc would be appreciated, as well as any info on
the
peculiarites of the Welbuilt model.

Looking forward to making that first loaf!

--/--{@ Rhiannon