Happy Holidays

Sun, 21 Dec 1997 22:45:43 -0800
v097.n079.5
Jeff and I want to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday season!!  We also
hope that if you are traveling that you have a safe journey.

A friend sent us this and we wanted to pass it on to each of you.

  The Twelve Gifts I Wish for You
             ... in this special season and all the year through

                        Happiness. Deep down within.
                        Serenity. With each sunrise.
                    Success. In each facet of your life.
                             Family. Beside you.
                          Close and caring friends.
                             Health. Inside you.
                           Love. That never ends.
                  Special memories. Of all the yesterdays.
                A bright today. With much to be thankful for.
                 A path. That leads to beautiful tomorrows.
                  Dreams. That do their best to come true.
                          Appreciation. Of all the
                        wonderful things about you.

Reggie & Jeff