Yeast

D Klement <dklement@tor-srs1.netcom.ca>
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:01:33 -0500 (EST)
v097.n079.1
Hi  All, I am new to this list but that Nancy Hill woman from Toronto knows
me from another list(...Hi Nancy).
About the yeast in the Large can...I know that it says to use it within two
weeks but if I keep it in the fridge I am able to keep it for 4-6 months and
it performs very well in my B&D BM. I get mine at Costco/Price Club in a 1
lb can. I find it so fresh that I only have to use the amount reccomended
for bread machine yeast and not add the extra 1/4 tsp needed when using reg
yeast.
Hope this helps,
Debbie in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
The Klement Family