Correction ABM recipe Finnish Pulla

Marceline8@aol.com
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 07:14:21 -0500 (EST)
v097.n070.6
This is so embarassing!  My first post to the list & I realized I left out a
couple of unimportant bread baking ingredients....flour & yeast...aaaggghhhh!
Please don't unsubscribe me!!!  Here's the revised recipe!

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                       Finnish Pulla (Coffee Bread)

Recipe By     : The Bread Machine Cookbook V
Categories    : Bread Machine

     3/4  cup           milk
   1      teaspoon      vanilla
   1 1/2                eggs
   3      tablespoons   butter
     1/3  cup           sugar
   1      teaspoon      salt
   1      teaspoon      Cardamon -- (*see note)
   3      cups          bread flour
   2      teaspoons     rapid or quick yeast

This is a very high rising bread, I have a 2 lb machine but never make more
than this 1 1/2 lb recipe.  If you see bread is going to rise up to & touch
viewing window pierce with a skewer to let some air out.
Put in the order given for your type of ABM
Glaze:  Add 1/4 cup sugar to 1 beaten egg and mix well.  Brush on raised
bread.  sprinkle sugar and poppy seeds or chopped or sliced almonds on top
and bake.  If doing this in the machine, be careful not to spill into the
machine itself!

NOTES : The Vanilla extract is my addition and I also substituted cinnamon
for the cardamon.

Use a sweet, white; cycle; no timer, light setting