Bread Machine Ratings

Debbie Hrabinski <piggie@worldnet.att.net>
Sat, 01 Nov 1997 01:57:54 -0500
v097.n068.2
In the current Consumers Report (Nov 97) they rated some bread
machines.  Here are the results they came up with, in the order they
listed from best being first.
debbie

Panasonic Bread Bakery SD-YD205 - very good

Breadman TR800 - very good

Zojirushi Home Bakery Super BBCC-Q20 - very good (I'm happy to see this
 cuz I purchased this about a year ago and have been very happy with
 this one.  Altho they said it was $150, I paid $110 thru the Price/
 Costco catalog)

Goldstar HB202CE - very good

Toastmaster Bread Box 1188 - very good

Regal Kitchen Pro K6743 - very good

Breadman Ultra TR700 - very good

Pillsbury Automatic Bread/Dough Maker 1021 - good

West Bend Baker's Choice Plus 41090 - good

Black and Decker All in One Deluxe B1630 - good

West Bend Automatic Bread Dough Maker 41044 - good

Welbilt - The Bread machine ABM4100T - good