Re: Aroma bread chef

Thomas G Lippold <tglippold@ccgate.dp.beckman.com>
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:17:25 -0800 (pst)
v097.n065.4
Hi!

I have an Aroma bread chef as well (got it as a gift).  Trust me, you aren't
missing much not having the directions - they were pretty much useless.  The
best part about them was the "instructional video" with the overweight truck
driver doing his best Vanna White impersonation.
The machine is pretty self-explanatory - the settings you see are what you get.
They say put liquid first, then flour, and yeast last, although I do the
opposite when I make Sweet bread and it comes out fine.  I have never used the
yogurt, rice or roast settings, but I can send you the instructions for those if
you want them.

Tom Lippold