Wholemeal Flour Help

"McColl Family" <mccollr@netaccess.co.nz>
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 07:33:13 +1200
v097.n059.14
I have just imported a Miracle Mill from the U.S. and am very pleased with
the machine.  Just perfect for the home baker.  I now have a problem with
my trusty loaf of many years halving in size with the new flour.
The taste and texture still seam to be ok but it not rising as much as I
would like.
Could someone give me a few tips on how to get a bit more size.  I am using
a Sanyo Bread Machine (Extra Large)  I have included my recipe.

Many thanks
Rod in New Zealand

Kiwi Health Bread
1 1/2 Cups plus 2 Tbsp Water
2 Tbsp                         Gluten Flour
1 Tsp			Sugar
1 Tsp			Salt
1 Tbsp			Honey
1 Tbsp			Molasses
2 1/3 Cups		White Flour
2 1/3 Cups		Wholemeal Four
2 Tbsp			Soya Grits
1 Tbsp			Canola Seeds
1 Tbsp			Linseed
1 Tbsp			Poppy Seeds
1 Tbsp			Sesame Seeds
2 Tbsp			Pumpkin Kernels
2 Tbsp			Sunflower Seeds
1/2 Tsp			Caraway Seeds
2 Tsp			Dried Yeast

I then just follow the instructions for the bread machine.  With the seeds
I tend to put a dash of this and a shake that.