Latvian Dark Bread -- Additional Resource

"Angie Klidzejs" <klidz002@tc.umn.edu>
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 23:53:09
v097.n052.18
Regarding Reggie's request for Latvian Dark Bread recipes, I remember
seeing a recipe for "Riga Rye Bread" in the King Arthur Flour Bakers
Catalogue a couple of years ago.  The recipe appeared to have a mistake in
the flour:water ratio so I never made it.  However, one of my friends who
fiddled with the proportions said that the resulting bread was quite tasty.
I seem to have misplaced my copy of the recipe.  Maybe one of the King
Arthur folks would be kind enough to check their archives and post the
recipe here for Reggie ... ???

Angie Klidzejs