[no subject]

trfox@arcos.com
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:36:07 -0400
v097.n049.14
re: mikeb@discoveryonline.com (mikeb)
Subject: Bread Machine Recommendation Wanted

Donna, I was teaching English full time until recently, and a year ago I
purchased a Black and Decker ABM. In the past year I have purchased only one
loaf of bread, recently, and that was a specialty bread that I used to love
before I got my machine. I discovered after trying it that my own bread was
every bit as good. The B&D is simple to use, does everything you say you
want, is reasonably priced, and is very easy on yeast! My only complaint is
that the crust is not as fine as that on bread made from my cousin's Zoji,
but hers is a far more pricy piece of equipment, and not available in Canada
anyway.

You will never regret buying an ABM. And this is a great group to belong to,
too!
Toby